uPVC Casement Windows
uPVC swing windows or uPVC openable windows can open inwards or outwards in either direction. They can be top hung windows or side hung windows. Hung windows are often combined with a fixed window and are perfect for allowing air and light into rooms. The wooden finish lends elegance to rooms. We custom manufacture each and every window to suit your needs.
Benefits of uPVC Casement Windows
- Energy saving with thermal insulation
- Durability with resistance to vibrations, termites, rust, and moisture
- Security with locking mechanisms and impact-resistant glass (only from St. Gobain)
- Serenity as the doors insulate from external sounds
- Convenience as uPVC windows are easy to operate, maintain and clean
- Health as the materials are lead-free
- Choice with a range of glass, frame, and finish options
uPVC Casement Windows – Recommended for
Homes, apartments, villas, luxury homes – Ideal for all rooms including kitchen and bathrooms
Commercial buildings – Ideal for all rooms needing ventilation and light
uPVC Casement Window - Design Options
uPVC Casement Window - Care Information
The casement or swing windows need very little care as the hinges, frame, accessories, and glass are highly durable and of top quality.
A dry cloth can be used to clean the frame, and Liquid spray can be used for glass. Wipe immediately after cleaning the surface.